Wholesale Terms & Conditions
LITTLE BELLE NIGHTLIGHTS WHOLESALE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TRADING
TERMS OF SALE
- Little Belle Nightlights sells only to approved retailers for resale through approved retail outlets.
- Little Belle Nightlights does not permit sale of its product via any online marketplace.
- Little Belle Nightlights will decide, in its own absolute discretion, whether to approve an applicant.
- Little Belle Nightlights is adequately represented on the internet and until further notice will not be approving any further internet store applications.
- If an approved retail outlet, with an approved online store, closes its bricks and mortar store, then the online outlet approval will cease at the end of the season. The retailer must then reapply to be a sole internet stockist for the following season.
APPROVED RETAIL OUTLETS
- As a general rule Little Belle Nightlights will only approve an outlet that is a suitable children's wear or baby's wear store or a store that has a children's wear or baby's wear section or allocated area. We are unlikely to approve resale through any other kinds of stores such as pharmacies, news agencies or cafes.
- As a general rule we will not approve resale through an outlet in a geographic area where we consider Little Belle Nightlights is already adequately represented.
- A retail store will only be approved as a Little Belle Nightlights retail outlet if Little Belle Nightlights is satisfied that its products will be displayed, promoted and sold in accordance with Little Belle Nightlights standards for approved retail store outlets.
- An approved retailer must ensure that, at all times, Little Belle Nightlights products are displayed, promoted and sold at the retailer's approved outlet in accordance with Little Belle Nightlights standards for approved retail store outlets.
- If an approved retailer does not place regular orders for the minimum amount required under these terms and conditions for any seasonal release, the retailer may lose its exclusive territory and risk having to reapply for approval as a Little Belle Nightlights retailer before ordering for any subsequent year.
STANDARDS FOR APPROVED RETAIL STORE OUTLETS
- Little Belle Nightlights products must be well presented and displayed in a prominent position in the store.
- Little Belle Nightlights products must feature in the window display at least quarterly for at least one week.
- Staff must be familiar with the Little Belle Nightlights brand and be able to describe the qualities of our lamps, the brand and how they are made confidently and appropriately. We support your staff with training and distribute materials and videos for them to get familiar with the product.
USE OF LOGO, IMAGES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All Intellectual Property rights and interests owned or used by Little Belle Nightlights in connection with its business belong to or are licensed to Little Belle Nightlights.
- You undertake to use the Brand Name and, if required by Little Belle Nightlights, Logo and images when advertising goods supplied by Little Belle Nightlights and anywhere where the goods are described or named including on websites, labels and invoices.
- Little Belle Nightlights grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-assignable license to use the Little Belle Nightlights Brand Name and Logo for the purposes of selling our nightlights.
- You must not use or permit the use of the brand name or logo or images in any manner that would be detrimental to or inconsistent with the good name, good will, reputation and image associated with the Intellectual Property or Little Belle Nightlights.
- You must not promote our product via giveaways, celebrity gifting or gifting to Instragrammers and Bloggers. Any marketing campaign associated with our product must be pre-approved by Little Belle Nightlights.
- A minimum of 8 lights is required per order.
- By placing an order with Little Belle Nightlights a retailer agrees to accept and be bound by Little Belle Nightlights policies and terms and conditions current at the time of placing the order.
- Little Belle Nightlights may decide, in its absolute discretion, not to accept or not to supply an order placed by a credit account customer at any time before the order is delivered.
- Little Belle Nightlights is not obliged to accept any order, whether it is a complying order or not.
DELIVERY AND RETENTION OF TITLE
- Unless Little Belle Nightlights agrees otherwise in relation to a particular order, Little Belle Nightlights will arrange for delivery of orders to the customer's premises and will add the delivery charges to the price of the goods.
- Risk passes at the time of delivery.
- Little Belle Nightlights retains title in all goods supplied until they are paid for in full. Little Belle Nightlights may take possession of any stock not paid for within our credit terms.
- All goods are dispatched from our Los Angeles warehouse.
DELAYS IN DELIVERY
- Little Belle Nightlights shall not be liable for any loss or damage the customer may suffer as a result of any non-delivery or late delivery of any order for any reason whatsoever, including negligence on the part of Little Belle Nightlights, its agents or contractors.
- If an order is delivered with less than the ordered number of items or with items not included in the order, Little Belle Nightlights may either supply the missing items, replace the incorrect items or give a refund for them provided that, in the case of incorrect items, the customer makes them available for collection by Little Belle Nightlights.
- Customers are issued invoices on a proforma basis. All orders for the October release will need to be paid in full one week prior to dispatch. Any orders that are not paid in full will forfeit their right to secure product and the order will be cancelled.
- To expedite the processing of and delivery of your order we recommend supplying credit card details and charge authority when you place your order.
- Points (a) and (b) also apply to international customers. Little Belle Nightlights cannot offer any credit terms to any international customers unless engaged in an existing arrangement.
- Little Belle Nightlights products must be handled only in accordance with the safety instructions on the care Label on the product.
- Retailers should contact us in the case of any customer returns so that we can assess the returned item before you refund your customer.
- If a nightlight is defective, either in workmanship or materials, Little Belle Nightlights will accept a return of the item and either repay the wholesale price in full or offer a credit or replacement.
- Little Belle Nightlights does not accept returns on product for poor sell through or non performance.
- Please note that, notwithstanding the above provisions, retailers and their customers may have rights under the Trade Practices Act or other Commonwealth, State or Territory laws that cannot be excluded, varied or limited as above.